Even as existing converts to the use of qualitative research, we were amazed at the level of analysis and insight Lisa's focus groups added to our evaluative work.
Former Communications Director
Watford Palace Theatre
UNDERSTANDING YOUR AUDIENCES, UNDERSTANDING YOUR BUSINESS
The Experience Business delivers the best and the latest in qualitative research thinking and practice. You will come to understand your audiences and stakeholders deeply; from their attitudes and behaviours to the fullest dimensions of their experiences and impacts.
You can choose from an impressive portfolio of established and advanced methods including Focus Groups, Observational Research, Co-creation, Metaphor Work and Fulfillment Mapping to name but a few.
Whatever the context, The Experience Business will help you clarify your objectives, select the best approach for your needs and provide astute, actionable insights that will fuel your strategic thinking and professional practice.
Insight can help you:
- Understand audience behaviours, motivations and barriers
- Appreciate the world of your audience and your place in it
- Empathise with the audience experience and impacts
- Recognise perceived value, degrees of loyalty and potential for giving
- Increase awareness of brand perceptions from the perspective of audiences, peers and stakeholders
- Create points of relevance and resonance with your audience
- Capture persuasive and illuminating stories
- Evaluate the success of a project and assess outcomes
- Demonstrate personal and public value
- Explore website user experience